Today, the White Hall is strikingly accented by the colorful floral chandelier. The room was decorated around 1765 by Duke Carl Eugen and used as a dining hall. Urach Palace served as an intimate retreat for the duke, where he could relax with close friends. The filigreed stucco in the White Hall capture Carl Eugen’s favorite pastimes when at Urach: hunting and music. They likely originated from Valentin Sonnenschein and were extensively restored in the 1960s.